Monday, September 10, 2012

updates :)

We're still alive :) I finally remembered my password for this blog so hopefully I'll be better at updating :) I told you that I'm horrible at blogging! Ha!

So much has happened since my last post!

First, look who arrived!

(10 weeks)

My sweet girl Anna Grace :) She made her entrance on May 25 at 5:05 p.m weighing 8 lbs 7.5 oz. My labor/delivery didnt quite go as planned and I hate thinking/talking about it, so maybe I'll gather the courage to share that story another day :)
-----
-----
-----

 (I really wish that I had taken more post-delivery pics, but it was the LAST thing that I felt like doing!)

The kids have been AMAZING with her. Chase loves to kiss her feet and feed her a bottle, and Ansleigh is quick to comfort her when she starts to cry. They both think we need at least 10 more :)  

Anna Grace will be 16 weeks this Friday and I'm still nursing (woo-hoo! I finally made it past 3 months!).  She loves to be held and we still co-sleep. L-O-V-E co-sleeping :) I usually cosleep with my kids until about 6 months, but I have a feeling its going to be harder to kick her out. She is our last (biological) baby and I am trying to soak every ounce of her sweet baby-ness up! So, so, SO thankful that God blessed us with Anna Grace :)

And btw, this 3 kid thing is no joke! People always ask how life is with 3 kiddos all 4 and under. It cracks me up that I cant go to the grocery store or the park without someone saying "bless your heart", or   "you have your hands full". I've even gotten, "You know how that happens, right?" And for the record, can I just say how annoying/rude that last comment is? 

Anyway, three kiddos complicates things (takes a million years to get out of the house, a hot shower may or may not happen that day, my house is not as tidy as I would like, it's a miracle if dinner is on the table at 6:00, God did not give me enough hands, etc.) but I love it! With homeschooling, a new baby, soccer for Chase and Ansleigh, two small groups, Alan going back to school and working 7 days a week, life has been a little chaotic to the say the least! But, I really do enjoy my life when it's twelve kinds of crazy ;) I'm fully aware that these are the best days of my life and that I will miss it one day.

I have so much more to write, but a sweet 3 year old little girl is begging for breakfast :) Duty calls!

-carla <3





1 comment: