Friday, March 10, 2017

Pictures by Ansleigh | AHG Photography Badge

Last week, Ansleigh began her new adventure with American Heritage Girls. She has been eager to start earning her badges and I thought the photography badge would be easy and fun.



We talked about lighting (back lighting, flat lighting, split lighting, good lighting vs. bad lighting..

We talked about closeups and catch lights..
We talked about changing perspective to make a photograph more interesting..


Not bad photography for a 7 year old! :) 

We also talked about the basics of a camera model: lens, shutter, shutter button, and viewfinder.
I told her to watch out for limb chops, sticks growing out of peoples heads, and being aware of backgrounds.

I had so much fun with her. I cant wait to go out again with my little photographer sidekick. ;)


1 comment:

  1. She did sooo great! She should bring a few in to show her group, maybe it will encourage them to do some of the same!

    ReplyDelete