Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Because You are much greater than my pain..

I am SO THANKFUL for everyone that has called me, texted me, facebooked me, wrote me sweet, encouraging messages through my fb inbox and hotmail. It has lifted me up today and I REALLY needed it!

Yesterday evening I started bleeding and went to the ER. They checked me, did an ultrasound, and bloodwork. All of my test came back good (My HCG level went from 5,900 to 19,000 since Thursday), but they discharged me with a "threatned miscarriage" and told me that I needed to rest.

This morning I went in for my OB post-ER check up to do an ultrasound. The sonographer told me that although there is a yolk sac, there was no baby. My Dr. told me that he was pretty sure that I was miscarrying, because my HCG levels were high enough that there should be a baby. He wants me to come back in Thursday for more beta-tests and another ultrasound. If no baby, and if my HCG levels decrease, then I will have a D&C on Friday.

This was not the news that I wanted to hear or the ultrasound that I wanted to see..

So even though Thursday may bring some more bad news or maybe (hopefully!) even good news,  I have peace in KNOWING that His will is perfect and that His plan is flawless. And that God is good! All the time:) I'll be updating soon..

This song has been playing in my head all day--

No comments:

Post a Comment