Friday, September 30, 2011

We love Fall! (Steed's Dairy)

Our family loves fall! We usually jam pack our weekends with fun fallish things for our family to do during October and November. But, I needed a little cheering up this week, so Alan jump started our fall festivities by taking us out to Steed's Dairy tonight.We had a blast :)


First, we started off on the hay ride (chasey's favorite!)


Chase learned about dairy cows:)
Ansleigh was over the cows, so we played in Noah's Ark..
after the ark (and the cows) they played in the corn box...
got lost for 30 minutes (in the dark) in the corn maze..
and fed the pony:) (video coming soon!)

As we were getting lost in the corn maze (which seemed way longer than 30 mins), I was reminded of the preciousness of my children and how blessed I am to have two beautiful, healthy kids! I am so,so thankful for my little family :)






No comments:

Post a Comment